Last night, I repeated the same mantra, for today. While I didn't get a long workout in, I have been compliant all day. I am feeling great and proud of myself.
- I have some delicious beef broth from my pot roast that will make a cup of soup. I can add some green onions to it, and some Miracle Noodles. It will taste SO good on the rainy day tomorrow.
- I have cucumbers for my snacks, and I think I will make my sweet chili sauce (from my Sauces cookbook) to dip them in. So tasty- I am SO excited for that.
- I will grill some chicken tonight and I have some ginger I think I need to incorporate somehow.
- Tonight, I am making tacos, so tomorrow, I will have taco lettuce wraps for lunch.
- Tomorrow night for dinner, I will make turkey burgers loaded with onion, spinach, spices. And have my husband grill onions and peppers to go with it. Add a side of broccoli- YUM!
- Wednesday, I will have homemade chicken noodle soup, meatballs, and I must make some cole slaw to go with that turkey burger! I have missed the tang of that slaw!